WE ARE TRIUMPHING IN CHRIST

Daily Gratefulness On March 28 (Series 1)


BIBLE REFERENCE- Zech.9.9 - Rejoice greatly, O people of Zion! Shout in triumph, O people of Jerusalem! Look, your king is coming to you. He is righteous and victorious, yet he is humble, riding on a donkey--even on a donkey's colt.


PSALMS OF GRATITUDE


Wow! It's another victory! God has done it again. 


He brought the time of Victory into manifestation. No one was able to stop Him. And those who thought they were powerful have met their Waterloo. 


I came to the Lord for safety and deliverance in times of distress and trouble and He welcomed me into His garden. He did not cast me away. Even with my sins on me, He received me and washed every defilement away from me. He opened the doors of blessings for me as I enjoyed the outpouring of His mercies, grace and favour. 


There was no rest until I crossed over into breakthrough and comfort. The chains that tied down my innerman were broken into pieces; I have become liberated 


My Saviour did not leave me until my stubborn enemy was taken out of the way. 


I refuse to depart from Jesus. I refuse to turn away from Christ. For His saving hand has caused me to become grateful. The Spirit of Christ has led me to triumph in the Lord. 


We have been made the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are rejecting the gospel of Christ. 


Though challenges may rise against us, though storms may challenge our strength and faith, one thing we've got settled in our hearts: we will not follow the enemy of Christ; we will not bow to challenges. For we are more than Conquerors through Him that loved us. 



Bible Reference: 1Sam.17.50 - 51: So David triumphed over the Philistine giant with only a stone and sling. And since he had no sword, he ran over and pulled Goliath's sword from its sheath. David used it to kill the giant and cut off his head. When the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they turned and ran.



PRAYERS OF GRATEFULNESS 


1. Thank the HolySpirit for transforming your mindset to forgive everyone that God expected you to forgive;


2. Thank the HolySpirit for transforming your mindset to remember the poor in due time with what you have;


3. Thank God for empowering you to bless the poor and to make them happy;


4. Thank the HolySpirit for transforming your mindset to live to God


5. Thank God for making you His workmanship who is created in Christ Jesus for good works;


6. Thank the Lord for making you fellow citizen with the saints and members of the household of God;


7. Thank God for making the matchless name of Jesus Christ to do Wonderful things for you always;


8. Thank the HolySpirit for encouraging you in Christianity;


9. Thank God for making you a good agent of peace. 


10. Ask God what you want (2Chronicles 1:6-7). Don't ask amiss (James 4:3). Let your request and prayer please God (2Chronicles 1:11-12)



No portion of this article and write-up may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted into any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photo copy, recording or any other to make money without the prior written permission of the Author - Emmanuel Ayodeji Omotosho. 


Comments

Popular Posts